Asus TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 ATX Motherboard
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution
- Next-gen connectivity
- Made for online gaming
- Two-way AI noise-cancelation
- Comprehensive cooling
- Outshine RGB Aura effect
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- DrMOS - The onboard VRMs feature 14+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.The power stages are each rated to handle 80 amperes to provide stable performance for current and future Intel processors.
- Six-Layer PCB Design - Multiple PCB layers optimize heat management for critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
- Digi+ VRM - The integrated Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, optimized for ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
- TUF Gaming Alliance - TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC component brands to ensure compatibility across a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With new partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
- ESD Guards - ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV. Surface-mounted TVS diodes in a dual in-line package help protect your PC from voltage spikes.
- TUF LANGuard - TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
- Intel WiFi 6 - The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. The WiFi antenna designs with four-way positioning that enables better signal reception, and a magnetic base to secure the antenna on the top or side of the PC case.
- Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet - Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost with speeds that are up to 2.5x faster than standard Ethernet connections. This translates to incredibly fast file transfers, low-lag online gaming, and high-res video streaming.
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation - This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
- Aura Sync RGB - A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. TUF Gaming Z690 series features edge lighting to enhance its rugged look, and now the PCH heatsink gets RGB lighting to take the style even further. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for built-in LEDs as well as third-party strips you can connect to onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
- Adressable Gen 2 RGB Header - The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing addressable RGB gear.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB18V0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1700|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||4|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX4|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|