ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Graphics Card
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, a new GPU bracket, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design - Has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings - Can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Max Contact Heatsink - Uses a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
- TUF Components - In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition.
- Fresh Shroud Design - An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
- Functional Front - The top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting.
- GPU Tweak II - Provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TUF-RTX3090-24G-GAMING|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3090|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||5248|
|Core Clock||1500 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1725 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||Yes|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||2x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||350|
|Recommended System Power (W)||850|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2.7 Slots|
|Dimensions||300 x 127 x 52 (mm)|
3x DisplayPort 1.4
2x HDMI 2.1