ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Ti OC Edition 8GB Graphics Card
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Axial-Tech Upgrades - TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
- New Directions - The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reducee turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- MaxContact Heatsink - To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful Axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
- 2.7 Slot Design - The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint.
- TUF Components - Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition.
- Fresh Shroud - An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
- It's Cooler Out Back - The underside of the card reveals a host of improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler.
- Functional Front - The top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, two 8-pin connectors are present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
- GPU Tweak II - The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90YV0GY0-M0NA00|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3070 Ti|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||6144|
|Core Clock||1575 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1815 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||2x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||290|
|Recommended System Power (W)||750|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2.7 Slots|
|Dimensions||299.99 x 126.9 x 51.7 (mm)|
3x DisplayPort 1.4
2x HDMI 2.1