Asus TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI Motherboard
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Enhanced Power Solution - 8+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB , ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability.
- VRM Heatsink - A large, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
- Flexible M.2 Heatsinks - M.2 slot has a dedicated heatsink keep the M.2 SSDs at optimum operating temperature to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
- Comprehensive Fan Control - RUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series motherboards feature comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 4 utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
- Easy PC DIY - The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
- Intel WiFi 6 - The Intel WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic.
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation - This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio, while preserving vocals at the same time.
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting - ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||3|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB1740-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||Yes|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|