ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX Motherboard
AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 10 DrMOS power stages, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, and Aura Sync RGB lighting support
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C support
- Made for online gaming: 2.5 Gb Ethernet, M.2 slot (Key E) for Wi-Fi module, TUF LANGuard, and Turbo LAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- AI noise-canceling microphone: provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
|CPU Interface||Socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen|
|RAM Technology||Dual-Channel DDR4|
|RAM Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|RAM Speeds||2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz|
|Max. Memory Support||128GB|
|Expansion Slots|| 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 |
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 *1
|Storage Controller(s)|| 1 x M.2 Socket 3 |
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port
|On-Board LAN||Realtek RTL8125B 2.5Gb Ethernet|
|On-Board Audio||Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1|
|Back Panel I/O Ports|| 1 x DisplayPort |
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (2.5G) port(s)br> 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
|Features|| ASUS Exclusive Software|
Performance And Power Saving Utility
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
TUF Gaming B550-Plus distills essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B550-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming B550-Plus utilizes 8+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors demand.
Designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
With network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
Write Your Own Review