ASUS TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS M-ATX AMD A520 Socket AM4 Motherboard
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Digi+ VRM - The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
- Comprehensive Fan Controls - TUF Gaming A520M-Plus features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 2+ utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
- 32GBPS M.2 Support - M.2 slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
- USB 3.2 GEn 2 Type A - Numerous USB ports support gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including a USB Type-A connector with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
- Build With Confidence - TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more.
- 5X Protection III - Multiple hardware safeguards for all-around system protection.
- Armoury Crate - From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uniﬁed system lighting effects.
- Exclusive Gigabit Ethernet - Experience ultra-fast gaming with the ASUS-exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet. With performance and stability enhancements, the LAN is optimized for CPU-efficient, low-latency data transfers.
- Turbo LAN - Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
- Outshine The Competition -A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||4|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x E key
|PCI-E x16 Slots||1|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Wireless Networking||M.2 slot only (Key E)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB14Y0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||1|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|