ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB GDDR6
The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
- Space-Grade Lubricant - These sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
- DirectCU II - Brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5XDust Resistance -Offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- AUto-Extreme Technology - Uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Protective Backplate - Secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-Hour Validation Program - Puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
|Clock Speed||1530 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1815 MHz|
|Memory Size||6GB GDDR6|
|NV Link||Not Supported|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4 (x1), HDMI 2.0 (x1), dvi-d|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Power Input||One 8-Pin|
|Bus Type||PCIe 3.0 x16|
|Card Dimensions||206 x 124 x 46 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TUF-GTX1660S-6G-GAMING|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||1408|
|Core Clock||1530 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1815 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3|
|Power Connectors||1x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||125|
|Recommended System Power (W)||450|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 3.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2.3 Slots|
|Dimensions||206 x 124 x 46 mm|
1x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0