Asus ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI ATX Motherboard
ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming WiFi offers premium-grade power delivery and cooling to unleash the full force of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Meanwhile, cutting-edge performance arrives courtesy of a PCIe® 5.0 expansion slot and DDR5 memory support. Plus, ASUS-exclusive intelligent controls help optimize PC settings, while onboard WiFi 6E brings lightning-fast data transfers to an endless variety of scenarios. On top of all that, DIY-friendly innovations help simplify the PC building process to get to you up and running smoothly.
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal power solution
- Optimized thermal design
- High-performance networking
- Best gaming connectivityIntelligent control
- DIY friendly design
- Unmatched personalization
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Power Stages - 16+1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors can take full advantage of.
- Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors - High-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
- 8+8 Pin Procool II Power Connectors - ASUS ProCool II connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure full contact with power supply cable wiring. A metal sheath improves heat dissipation, and low electrical impedance helps prevent hotspots and bolsters reliability.
- Digi+ Power Control - The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultrasmooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
- Six-layer PCB - Multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
- Cooler By Design - ROG Strix Z690 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via the Fan Xpert 4 tool in Armoury Crate or within the UEFI BIOS.
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation - This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
- AI Overclocking - ROG AI Overclocking is an intelligent utility that helps you get the most out of your build by automatically profiling your CPU and cooling system to predict optimal voltage and frequency settings. ACcessible via the AI Suite software in Windows or directly through the UEFI, the intuitive AI Overclocking user interface enables users of all levels. A range of customizable settings are available for seasoned overclockers, and an auto-tuning option is available for beginners.
- AI Cooling - ASUS AI Cooling technology automatically manages and controls motherboard-connected fans to ensure optimal settings based on current system load and temperature.
- AI Networking - The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users — beginners, experts, and everyone in between — optimize network settings to ensure smooth online gameplay. New to this generation, GameFirst VI features AI-enhanced identification and boost technologies to ensure faster and smarter network optimization.
- DDR5 Overclocking Strength - Comprehensive memory tuning options are the cornerstone of ROG motherboards. For DDR5, the Strix Z690 lineup breaks performance limits by providing a stacked suite of overclocking parameters for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
- PCIe Performance - With four strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming WiFi leverages mighty CPU and chipset bandwidth to deliver lightning-fast PCIe 4.0 data transfers, Intel NVM Express® RAID, and high-capacity drive options that blaze past traditional SATA-based SSDs.
- WiFi 6E (802.1 AX) - Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band. It provides up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds and improved capacity as well as better performance in dense wireless environments.
- Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet - Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, delivering up to 2.5X the speed of standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, low-lag gaming and high-resolution video streaming.
- Undeniably ROG Strix - A specially illuminated acrylic display on the I/O cover gives the illusion that the circuit board is visible beneath an RGB ROG logo. Meanwhile, touches of brushed metal throughout the motherboard, plus the stitched fabric of the ROG Strix Cable organizer, deliver a variety of carefully crafted surface textures. Last but not least, a special lighting pattern built into the motherboard finishes off a colorful tour of the ROG worldview.
- Outshine The Competition - ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to outshine the competition. They also feature built-in ASUS Aura technology that enables full RGB lighting control and a variety of presets for embedded RGB LEDs and third-party lighting strips that can connect to onboard RGB headers. In addition, all lighting can be easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- PCIe Slot Q-Release - A physical button unlocks the first PCIe slot’s security latch with one tap, greatly simplifying the process of detaching a PCIe card from the motherboard when it’s time to upgrade to a new GPU or other compatible device.
- M.2 Q-Latch - The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
- Clr CMOS Button - A quick press of the Clr CMOS button helps reset BIOS settings. It can also be used to reboot the PC if incorrect BIOS settings have been selected.
- BIOS Flashback Button - BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest way to update BIOS. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, and plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
- ROG Strix Cable Organizer - This cable management feature enhances the flexibility of PC building. And with its Velcro interior, users can keep reusing the organizer if they need to make changes later on.
- DTS: Sound Unbound - ROG Strix Z690 motherboards are pre-loaded with the DTS® Sound Unbound™ app that envelops you in audio as never before, conjuring whole new levels of immersion for extraordinary gaming and entertainment experiences. By leveraging Windows Sonic spatial technology, DTS Sound Unbound delivers audio in a virtual 3D space — putting you right in the middle of the soundscape, where you can sense the location and direction of every gunshot, footstep or other sound in your virtual environment.
- Armoury Crate - rmoury Crate is a software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products, making it easy to tune the look and feel of your system. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate helps you customize RGB lighting and effects for compatible devices and synchronize them with Aura Sync to create a unified lighting scheme across your system. In addition, Armoury Crate’s Fan Xpert4 tool provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB18M0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1700|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||4|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GOU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|