Asus ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal power solution
- Optimized thermal design
- High-performance networking
- Best gaming connectivityIntelligent control
- DIY friendly design
- Unmatched personalization
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Teamed Power Stages - 16+1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors can take full advantage of.
- Digi+ Power Control - The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
- Six-layer PCB - A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
- Cooler By Design- ROG Strix Z690 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via the Fan Xpert 4 tool in Armoury Crate or within the UEFI BIOS.
- OptiMem III - With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 with your favorite modules and maximize the throughput of the 12th Gen Intel Core Alder Lake processor for applications that demand massive bandwidth.
- PCIe Performance - With four strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 takes full advantage of CPU and chipset bandwidth to usher in support for dizzyingly quick PCIe® Gen 4.0 SSDs, lightning-fast Intel NVM Express® RAID, and high-capacity drives that blaze past traditional SATA-based storage.
- WiFi 6 - Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
- Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet - Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
- SupremeFX - ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software that provides superior audio. In ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4, SupremeFX features the ALC4080 codec to increase playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz across all channels. The front-panel output is streamed through a highly integrated Savitech amplifier that’s capable of driving of a wide variety of gaming headsets and high-fidelity headphones.
- PCIe Slot Q-Release - A physical button located on the chipset heatsink unlocks the first PCIe slot’s security latch with one tap, greatly simplifying the process of detaching a PCIe card from the motherboard when it’s time to upgrade to a new GPU or other compatible device.
- M.2 Q-Latch - The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
- Clr CMOS Button - A quick press of the Clr CMOS button helps reset BIOS settings. It can also be used to reboot the PC if incorrect BIOS settings have been selected.
- BIOS Flashback Buttons - BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest way to update BIOS. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, and plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
- ROG Strix Cable Organizer - This cable management feature enhances the flexibility of PC building. And with its Velcro interior, users can keep reusing the organizer if they need to make changes later on.
- DTS: Sound Unbound - ROG Strix Z690 motherboards are pre-loaded with the DTS® Sound Unbound™ app that envelops you in audio as never before, conjuring whole new levels of immersion for extraordinary gaming and entertainment experiences. By leveraging Windows Sonic spatial technology, DTS Sound Unbound delivers audio in a virtual 3D space — putting you right in the middle of the soundscape, where you can sense the location and direction of every gunshot, footstep or other sound in your virtual environment.
- Amoury Crate - Armoury Crate is a software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products, making it easy to tune the look and feel of your system. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate helps you customize RGB lighting and effects for compatible devices and synchronize them with Aura Sync to create a unified lighting scheme across your system. In addition, Armoury Crate’s Fan Xpert4 tool provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB18K0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1700|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||4|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPu|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|