ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI
The flagship ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi motherboard is designed with boosted power delivery and optimized cooling to cope with the demands of powerful 11th Generation Intel Core™ Rocket Lake processors. Along with the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6E and PCI Express 4.0 M.2 for superfast transfer speeds and storage, Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to ensure clear communication in any scenario. This powerhouse of a motherboard is wrapped in a futuristic look that’s highlighted with a brushed-metal finish, iridescent ROG logo on the I/O shroud, and Aura Sync illumination.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Optimal Power Solution - 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design - VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot.
- High-Performance Networking - On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity - Supports HDMI™2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C.
- Intelligent Control - ASUS-exclusive tools AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance.
- DIY Friendly Design - M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Clr CMOS button, Q-Code and FlexKey.
- Unmatched Personalization - ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio - ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III.
- Renowned Software - Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||3 x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1 x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||0|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way SLI|
|Wireless Networking||WiFi 6E (802.11ax)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB1640-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||4|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||Yes|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||#PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|