ASUS ROG STRIX HELIOS Midi Tower White
The ROG Strix Helios is a premium mid-tower gaming case with three tempered-glass panels, refined aluminum frame and integrated front-panel RGB lighting. Built-in cable management, including a multifunction cover with GPU braces, keeps the interior sharp and tidy. Engineered for expandability and performance, it's ready for an up to EATX motherboard and serious water-cooling setups – making it the perfect choice for a classic ROG showcase build.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Premium Design & Aesthetics - ROG Strix Helios is made for showcase builds with three smoked tempered-glass panels fitted in a refined brushed-aluminum frame. A stunning display of dynamic RGB lighting is integrated into the front panel to outshine the competition.
- Aura Sync RGB - Featuring integrated addressable RGB LEDs in the front panel that can be customized using a dedicated control button or with Aura software.
- Multifunctional Cover - A multifunction cover with GPU braces cleverly hides cabling, provides sturdy support to graphics cards and allows for an SSD or ROG Aura Terminal to be mounted for display.
- PSU Shroud - The flexible two-piece PSU shroud has a front cut-out to enable compatibility with ROG Thor or other OLED-integrated power supplies.
- Rear Cable Cover - A translucent rear cover conceals unsightly wiring and allows illumination from the ROG Aura Terminal, SSDs, or other devices with RGB lighting to shine through.
- Panel Release Button - One push of the release buttons at the rear of the case lets you swing down the side panels for instant, tool-less access to the interior.
- Fan & Radiator Mounts - Two removable brackets let you easily mount fans and radiators before installing the whole unit into the case, simplifying your building experience.
- Dust Filters - Removable filters on the top, front and underside provide all-round protection from dust, and make short work of cleaning and maintenance.
- Versatile GPU Mounting - Fit up to three graphics cards in standard orientation, or two vertically for extra showcase flair using a bundled bracket.
- Comfortable Case Handles- Easily carry your prized build to LAN parties using the ergonomic and stylish fabric handles that are rigorously tested to support up to 50 kg.
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Support||EATX (12"x10.9")
|Drive Bays||4x 2.5"
2x 2.5"/3.5" combo
|Expansion Slots||8 horizontal
|Max GPU Length||450mm|
|Max Cooler Height||190mm|
|Max PSU Length||220mm|
|Front Fan Mounts||3x 120mm
|Top Fan Mounts||3x 120mm
|Rear Fan Mounts||1x 120mm
|Bottom Fan Mounts||0|
|Pre-installed Fans||4x 140mm|
|Dimensions||250 x 565 x 91 mm|
|Front I/O||4x USB 3.1
1x 3.5mm Headphone
1x 3.5mm Microphone
|Manufacturer Part Number||90DC0023-B39000|