ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING (Socket-AM4, 4x DDR4, ATX)
ROG Strix B450 Gaming series provide a widespread of features that give users all the essentials for a well-balanced build. The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want. The ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues. The B450 offers rich customisation options with Aura sync along with performance tuning and optimisation using the intuitive easy to use ROG software.
- Cooler By Design - ROG Strix B450-F Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 - Provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost.
- AMD StoreMI - MD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times.
- LANGuard - Featuring advanced signal-coupling technology and high-tolerance components, LANGuard provides consistent Ethernet performance and greater protection against static electricity and power surges.
- SupremeFX Audio - Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that’s engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature.
- Outshine The Competition - ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs and lighting strips connected to the RGB header. All lighting can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- Design, Customization, Setup - A host of design touches, customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix B450-F Gaming wonderfully easy
- Tune The Way You Want - The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||3-Way CrossfireX|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB0YS0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||64|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Power Consumption (W)||40|