ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING (Socket-AM4, 4x DDR4, ATX)
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE
With ample power to fuel Ryzen's cores, plus cooling, storage and connectivity options for a range of hardware, the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues.
DESIGN, CUSTOMISATION, AND SETUP
A host of design touches, customisation options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalising a gaming rig with ROG Strix B450-F Gaming wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG THE WAY YOU WANT
The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen processors
- Fast memory and storage: Dual-channel DDR4 4400MHz (OC) and NVM Express RAID supported.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimisation: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB0YS0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||64|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPU|