Asus ROG Strix, 850W, Gold, Modular
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios.
- ROG Heatsinks - The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside ROG Strix Series PSUs.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design - Features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings - Can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology - An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 40%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 40% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
- 80+ Gold Certification - Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.
- Cosmetic Customization - A convenient magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully Modular Cables - Each model comes with fully modular 24-pin, 6+2-pin PCI-e, and 8-pin CPU cables that have embedded capacitors to reduce voltage ripple.
|Efficiency Rating||80+ Gold|
|EPS Connectors||2x 4+4 Pin|
|PCIe 6+2 Pin Connectors||6|
|PCIe 6 Pin Connectors||0|
|Dimensions||160 x 150 x 86 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90YE00A3-B0NA00|