Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Take flight. From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™️ 3060 has been designed to push performance boundaries. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans that leverage a new rotation scheme. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. For gamers who want to get the most out of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the latest addition to the ROG Strix stable delivers in every way.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design - Three cutting edge fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reduce turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- Maxcontact Heatsink - A manufacturing process polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
- 2.7 Slot Design - The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.
- Premium Components - Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice.
- FanConnect II - The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility.
- Fresh Shroud - Textured accents in a greyscale colorway blend seamlessly into subtle builds or make a striking impact while the card is vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
- Cooler Out Back - For enhanced heat dissipation, a wide backplate vent and shortened PCB allow hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. The I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to protect ports and provide a more secure mount.
- Functional Front - A new addressable RGB element lines the front edge of the card and can be customized with Armoury Crate software to sync lighting and effects with other ROG components.
- GPU Tweak II - Allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display..
|Clock Speed||1320 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1777 MHz|
|Memory Size||12GB GDDR6|
|NV Link||Not Supported|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4 (x3), HDMI 2.1 (x2)|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Power Input||One 8-Pin|
|Bus Type||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|Card Dimensions||300 x 134 x 54 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90YV0GC4-M0NA00|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3060|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||3584|
|Core Clock||1320 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1807 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||1x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||170|
|Recommended System Power (W)||750|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2.7 Slots|
|Dimensions||300 x 134 x 54 mm|
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.1