ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula AM4 X570 PCIe 4.0 ATX Motherboard
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Comprehensive Thermal Design - Integrated Crosschill EK III, active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink, and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust Power Delivery - Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- Optimem III DDR4 4800+ MHz (OC) - Infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, Optimem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies.
- High-Performance Networking - On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 5G and Gigabit Ethernet courtesy of Aquantia and Intel, both with ASUS LANGuard protection and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization - Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- Accurate Voltage Monitoring - The Formula features a differential sensing circuit that simplifies overclocking and tuning by allowing you to track voltages more accurately.
- DIY Friendly Design - Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS FlashBack and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched Personalization - ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- LiveDash OLED - a built-in OLED panel that displays useful information and customizable graphics. During the power-on, self-test (POST) phase, LiveDash shows key progress stats, in simple language and via traditional POST codes. Then, during normal operation, the vibrant panel shows a choice of CPU frequency, device temperatures, fan speeds or information from the Water Cooling Zone. You're also able to customize the default LiveDash GIF, so it'll display your own image or animation.
- Industry-Leading ROG Audio - SupremeFX S1220 and ESS ES9023P for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||8|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||1|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way SLI, 2-Way CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB10Z0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||8|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||Yes|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|