Asus PRIME Z690-P WIFI ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th gen Intel processors
- Enhanced power solution
- Comprehensive cooling
- ASUS OptiMem II
- Next-gen connectivity
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- All-Around Energy Efficiency The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
- Fan Xpert 4 - ASUS Fan Xpert 4 software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AiO) cooler. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans and AiO cooler can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
- Digi+ VRM Control - The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
- A New Innovation for Cooling - Prime Z690 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads. An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. Removable captive screws reduce risk of drops or loss during heatsink removal.
- ASUS Optimem II - Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
- PCIe 5.0 Slot - PCIe 5.0 offers twice the data transfer speed of PCIe 4.0, making it robust enough to handle new data-heavy tasks. PCIe 5.0 also brings other benefits, such as electrical changes to improve signal integrity, backward-compatible CEM connectors for add-in cards, and backward compatibility with previous versions of PCI Express.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C - Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including both front and rear USB Type-C® connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 for transmission speeds of up to 20 Gbps.
- Intel WiFi 6 - The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic.
- Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
- Adressable Gen 2 RGB Header - Three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
- Armoury Crate - Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for an ever-growing number of ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and news to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
- Q-LED Core - The Q-LED Core display produces light patterns by power LED during the Power-On Self-Test (POST) that can help users troubleshoot potential issues.
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB1A90-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1700|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|