ASUS PRIME Z590-P
Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z590-P provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- UEFI BIOS - The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
- Cool To The Core - The Prime Z590 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
- Robust Power Design - Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel Core processors. Prime Z590-P is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
- Audio Shielding - Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
- Aura Sync RGB - ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||4|
|M.2 Slots||2x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB16I0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|