ASUS PRIME H510M-E Intel H510 LGA 1200 micro ATX
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H510M-E provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Tune It Your Way - The Prime H510 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
- Ultrafast Connectivity - PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Comprehensive Cooling - PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert.
- 5X Protection III - Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Outstandign Audio - Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
- Amoury Crate - Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products, from a single intuitive interface. Armoury Crate provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences.
|Memory Slots||2x DDR4|
|Max Memory||64 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||4|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||1|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB17E0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||64|
|Available RAM Slots||2|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||1|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||Yes|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|