Asus PRIME B560M-A Motherboard
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel Core processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B560M-A provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features. ASUS Prime B560M-A is perfect for those seeking to create a sleek, futuristic-looking build, thanks to its black and white finish and iridescent metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
- Enhanced Power Solution - 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Comprehensive Cooling - Stronger VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+.
- Memory Overclocking -Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz.
- Asus OptiMem II- Careful routing for significantly reducing crosstalk, preserving signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Ultrafast Connectivity - PCIe 4.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A &Type-C) and V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi.
- Tune It Your Way - The Prime B560 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
- Outstanding Audio - Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
- Armoury Crate - Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||2x M key, type 2242/2260/2280|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||1|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB17A0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|