ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS ATX Motherboard
AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) ATX motherboard with dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort/HDMI, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, and Aura Sync RGB headers support
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsinks, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 4
- Aura Sync RGB: Onboard addressable Gen 2 header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
|CPU Interface||Socket 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen|
|RAM Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|RAM Speeds||2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz|
|Max. Memory Support||128GB|
|Expansion Slots|| 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)1 |
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 *1
|Storage Controller(s)|| 1 x M.2 Socket 3 |
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port
|On-Board LAN||Realtek® RTL8111H|
|On-Board Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1|
|Back Panel I/O Ports|| 1 x DisplayPort) |
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
|Features|| ASUS Exclusive Software|
Performance And Power Saving Utility
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
With Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximising your productivity.
Prime B550 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Prime B550 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Prime B550 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customise your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Write Your Own Review