ASUS PRIME A520M-A M-ATX AMD A520 Socket AM4 Motherboard
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime A520 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Tune It Your Way - The Prime A520 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
- Cooler By Design - Engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers and features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS, ensuring your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
- Ultrafast Connectivity - M.2 support, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A.
- 5x Protection III - Multiple hardware safeguards for all-around system protection.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||4|
|M.2 Slots||1 x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||1|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90MB14Z0-M0EAY0|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||4|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||1|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|