ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover and Surface Purifier - 60ml Kit
Introducing ArctiClean, the first retail product to emerge from the union of Arctic Silver and Nanotherm technology. ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Unique 2-Step Process - ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover quickly emulsifies and dissolves the existing thermal grease or pad from the CPU and/or heatsink so that it can easily be removed with a clean cloth or paper towel. A few drops of ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier and some gentle wiping then removes the remaining residue and inhibits flash corrosion on copper or aluminum.
- ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover - Uses a proprietary combination of non-toxic biodegradable solvents to emulsify thermal greases or thermal pads. The citrus and soy based solvents in ArctiClean 1 match or exceed many hazardsous and volatile solvents.
- ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier - Removes any residue left by the ArctiClean 1 and minimizes corrosion.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACN-60ML|