ARCTIC MX-4 High Performance Thermal Paste (4g)
The surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors are covered with microscopic dents; ARCTIC‘s MX-4 thermal paste is composed of carbon microparticles which fill these cavities. This leads to extremely high thermal conductivity, guaranteeing that heat is dissipated quickly and efficiently from the CPU or GPU. With its outstanding performance, the MX-4 is not only an excellent choice for overclockers and enthusiasts, but also for other sapplications that require thermal transmission. MX-4 proves without a doubt that great performance does not necessarily require a high price.
- Highest Thermal Conductivity - Extremely high thermal conductivity, guaranteeing that heat is dissipated quickly and efficiently from the CPU or GPU.
- Easy Application - Thanks to its consistency, MX-4 is easy to apply, even for beginners.
- Secure Usage - In contrast to pastes based on metal oxides or liquid metal, ARCTIC’s MX-4 is metal-free and not electrically conductive. This eliminates the risk of short circuiting, and eliminates the need to worry about corrosion damage to the radiator floor caused by liquid metal.
- Long-Lasting Durability - Compared to metal or silicone thermal pastes, you don't have to make any compromises with the MX-4: once applied, it lasts up to 8 years.
- Proven Quality - MX pastes have long stood for high performance and quality, and with new, recyclable packaging, Arctic aim to reduce CO2 emissions and thus make a contribution to the environment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACTCP00002B|