Arctic Freezer 7 X - 92mm Compact CPU Cooler
The ARCTIC Freezer 7 X is a compact CPU cooler with one 92 mm fan. It is multi-compatible with common Intel and AMD sockets. It benefits from an improved heatsink design and a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimised for high static pressure, ARCTIC has been able to significantly improve the cooling performance of Freezer 7 X.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Compatible with Intel & AMD Sockets - The Freezer 7 X is compatible with current desktop sockets from Intel and AMD. By using the mounting frame, simple installation is possible without a need to remove the mainboard.
- Pre-Applied MX-4 Thermal Paste - Pre-applied, high-performing MX-4 thermal paste ensures quick and clean assembly.
- Longer Lifespan - The Freezer 7 X uses a fan motor newly developed by ARCTIC. This runs less audibly and more efficiently, so that the temperature of the coils is 20 °C lower than with conventional motors. This increases the lifespan of the fans considerably.
- Offset Heat Pipes Enable Optimal Heat Dissipation - The direct touch heat pipes attached to the Freezer 7 X and an optimised design of the 44 cooling fins together ensure that the heat from the CPU can be ideally removed and released into the air.
- More Efficient and Whisper Quiet - In addition to operating more quietly, even at maximum speed, the Freezer 7 X built-in fan motor is also much more efficient. The power consumption was reduced from 0.25 A to 0.07 A, which corresponds to an effective savings of 72 % in power consumption. ARCTIC engineers were also able to reduce the volume by 40 %, allowing the Freezer 7 X to run at a whisper-quiet 0.3 sone when at maximum speed.
- P-Fan for Increased Performance - Inspired by the P-series, the fan of the Freezer 7 X benefits from all of the advantages of P-fans.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing - Thanks to a combination of alloy and lubricant developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced, leading to greater efficiency. In this way, less heat is generated, there is less bearing noise and the life of the fan is extended.
- Direct Touch Heatpipes - The Freezer 7 X uses direct touch heatpipes. This ensures that the heat to be dissipated is transferred directly to the heatpipes without an additional material layer, and transported into the heatsink via the pipes.
|Dimensions||74.3 x 110.5 x 132.5 (mm)|
|RAM Clearance||no limit|
|Fans||1x Arctic P-Series 92mm PWM|
|Noise Level||0.3 Sone|
|Socket Support||Intel: 115x, 1200, 775
AMD: FM1, FM2, FM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACFRE00077A|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM3+, AMD Socket AM4, AMD Socket FM2+, Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 1151 Coffee lake, Intel LGA 1200|
|CPU Cooler Height||132.5|