Arctic BioniX F140 PWM 140mm Fan Black/White
The BioniX F140 has the best airflow to noise ratio. The extreme silent 3-phase motor guarantees long gaming sessions without annoying noise. With a wide range of 200 to 1,800 RPM, the BioniX F140 is controllable with PWM to regulate the fan speed as needed. The optimised fan blade design ensures high pressure and high ventilation for your gaming case to get a higher airflow at lower noise generation
- Extended Life Span - 10 °C lower motor temperature doubles the life span. The BioniX gaming fans have a four times longer service life through low coil temperature.
- Maximum Quietness, Minimum Viabration - Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor guarantees long sessions without annoying noise.
- 200 To 1800 RPM - With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX F140 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together and thus keep the noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- Optimised Fan design - Arctic further optimised the fan blade design to get a higher airflow at lower noise generation. This guarantees high pressure and highly efficient ventilation for your gaming case.
- Enhanced Bearing - Due to a new alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced and a greater efficiency is achieved. This way, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise and you can enjoy a longer service life of your cooler.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACFAN00096A|
|Max Speed||1800 RPM|
|Noise Level (dBA)||25.3|
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic|