AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X CPU (Quad Core, 3.6GHz - 3.7GHz, 16MB L3 Cache)
AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X
High-Performance Gaming and Processing
- 3.5 GHz clock rate with 3.7 GHz Precision Boost
- Extended Frequency Range (XFR) in the presence of better cooling
- AMD Wraith Spire cooler
- 65 Watt TDP
- LEARN MORE
|Core Frequency||4 x 3.6GHz / 3.7GHz|
|Special Features||4 Core 8 thread processor with 16MB of L3 Cache and a TDP of only 65W|
AMD Ryzen Master
Your tool to unlock AMD Ryzen™ Processors
Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
AMD Ryzen Master provides for up to four profiles to store custom clocks and voltage adjustments for both the Ryzen™ CPU and DDR4 memory. You can park cores and adjust memory timings, too.
Accurate hardware status updates are vital, so AMD Ryzen Master has you covered with both real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
AMD SenseMI Technology. Technology that thinks.
AMD introduces SenseMI technology, a set of learning and adapting features that help the AMD Ryzen™ processor customize its performance to you and your applications. Finally: performance that thinks.
Cool and quiet processor operation using a sophisticated grid of smart sensors.
- Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw
- Adaptive control optimizes power draw for any workload
- Minimized power consumption reduces system heat and noise
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
- Adjusts clockspeeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance
- Clockspeed changes can occur without pausing work
- High precision tuning with 25MHz increments
Extended Frequency Range
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
- Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
- Fully automated; no user input required
- Available on select AMD Ryzen processors
Neural Net Prediction
Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
- A true neural network inside every AMD Ryzen processor
- Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU
- Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors
Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
- Learns how your applications access their own data
- Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor
- Vital data is ready when you are, enabling peak performance
“Zen” Core Architecture A landmark increase in processor performance
Setting the Bar for High Performance and Efficiency
AMD’s high-performance x86 Core “Zen” architecture delivers >52% improvement in instructions-per-clock cycle over the previous generation AMD core, without increasing power.
Maximum Compute Efficiency
The “Zen” core is an all-new “clean sheet” x86 processor design that’s inspiring a new generation of high-performance AMD computing products in 2017 and beyond. “Zen” combines the latest thinking in high-throughput and low-power design methodologies to create a balanced and versatile architecture right at home in the desktop, laptop, datacenter and supercomputer.
Performance and Efficiency for Next-Gen Applications
Cloud computing, enterprise productivity, immersive visual experiences, gaming and data security open up new frontiers – and demand more computing performance with maximum energy efficiency. From the very beginning, AMD engineers designed the new “Zen” core to meet those demands with a high-performance execution engine, large caches, and powerful multi-threading capabilities.
Two threads per core (SMT)
All-new Micro-op Cache
Up to 20MB Unified Cache
Two AES units for security
High-precision MHz Boost
High efficiency FinFET transistors
Powered by the AM4 Platform
The new AMD AM4 Platform puts effortless compatibility front and center. Our new 1331-pin processor socket works with the 7th Gen AMD APU, AMD Ryzen CPU, and the upcoming “Raven Ridge” APU. The one Socket AM4 motherboard you buy will work with any AM4 processor! And with support for the latest I/O standards like USB 3.1 Gen 2, NVMe, or PCI Express® 3.0, it’s easy to build a high-performance system that can grow with your needs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||YD150XBBAEBOX|
|Chipset||AMD A320, AMD B350, AMD X370, AMD A300, AMD X300|
|CPU TDP (W)||65|