30-Day Money Back Guarantee
A purchase from DinoPC should never be one that any of our customers learn to regret. We appreciate that making a large purchase online can be daunting and requires a leap of faith, no matter how much effort you put into trawling through all the information, there’s always an element of the unknown. It is our job to exceed your expectations at every step of the way and make sure you are satisfied, if at any point within 30 days of delivery you are not satisfied or have had a change of circumstances and require a refund, whatever the reason is we will not hold that against you. Our 30 days money back guarantee makes sure that you receive the most efficient and hassle-free returns service, irrespective of the circumstances.
This policy gives our customers extra piece-of-mind and goes beyond the latest UK legislation, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, which states that a customer has 14 days upon delivery to make a decision and the cost of returning goods can be deducted by a retailer.
How our 30 days money back guarantee works:
- If you’re happy with your purchase, leave us a review on Trustpilot or Facebook, we like to collect them! :)
- If a product needs to come back to us for repair within 30 days, your money back guarantee will be reset to 30 days upon delivery of the product back to you
- If you are considering a refund, just get in touch and we’ll do our best to turn that frown upside down
- If at any stage you wish to escalate your case and contact management, you can email email@example.com
- If you have made a decision that you would like a refund, just contact us with your details and reason for cancellation, we will organise collection from our end
- We will inspect the return as quickly as possible and process a full refund if you haven’t broken any of the rules below
There are some basic conditions, some of them are just common sense, but they are worth noting to make sure there are no nasty surprises.
- Software that has been activated is not eligible for refunds, as it is registered to you and cannot be transferred on most occasions
- Services such as priority turnaround and premium delivery options (e.g. Saturday delivery, pre-12 delivery, Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isles) are not eligible for refunds if they have been supplied, unless there is a problem with the product
- Please look after the product whilst within your care, if you return it and there are signs of usage or damage then a deduction to replace / repair that part may apply
- Serial numbers of all components are recorded to make sure there’s no foul play
- For custom water-cooled machines, such as the Carnivore Series, a cancellation fee would apply if there is no fault, as each one is a bespoke machine that requires many days of work to complete.