10 Reasons to Buy a PC from DinoPC
With DinoPC you're in safe hands! We aim to deliver the best in terms of quality, service and value to our customers. There's plenty of reasons to choose us, here's some!
1) Excellent reputation - DinoPC has delivered systems to tens of thousands of customers over the years, with an excellent rating on Trustpilot thanks to all the customers that gave us their feedback.
2) Recognised - We have solid partnerships with all the brands we work with, benefitting from supported prices, technical training as well as pre-production samples for testing. We have attained the highest Platinum membership with Intel for the 4th year running, an exclusive club that only a few handfuls of UK companies are a part of, we have achieved this by "demonstrating our ability to develop innovative customer solutions based on Intel products”.
3) Service & Support - We don't outsource our support, we prefer to give our customers that personal touch with tech experts that are passionate about what we do.
4) Fast turnaround - Our custom built PCs are normally shipped within 1-2 weeks, with priority turnaround options available. We endeavor to ship all orders as quickly as possible, this is dependant on stock availability at the time and how busy we are.
5) Expertly assembled and tested - We place great pride in our work, you will find our cable management is of the highest standard without charging anything extra for that. All our staff are experienced and well trained, with each system having to pass a multi-point checklist before dispatch.
6) High quality parts - We carefully test and pick the parts that go into our PCs to make sure they represent the best options in terms of value-for-money and reliability.
7) Price match - we aim to deliver the best value-for-money and be competitive when comparing like-for-like spec with a competitor. We purchase majority of our stock direct from the vendors we deal with in bulk quantity to obtain the lowest costs, and pass on the savings to the customer.
8) Award Winning - Our systems are regularly reviewed by the press, often commending us for the value-for-money achieved and the build quality.
9) Established 9+ years - Since our creation in April 2007, we have evolved steadily from our humble beginnings, in an industry that is very competitive and an economy on the decline. We managed to negotiate this jungle to grow into the agile velociraptor that we are today, with support from the tens of thousands of customers that gave us a chance when there are so many options to pick from.
10) London showroom - After relocation to larger premises in North London in April 2015, this investment increases our production capacity and gives us the room to grow. We have a spacious open plan showroom for you to see and experience some of our machines in the flesh, speak to a friendly tech expert on hand, or just put your feet up and relax in our napping pod whilst your system is being repaired!