DinoPC.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lounge > Overclocking & Modding
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the DinoPC Forums! Here you can discuss all things tech and interact with like minded enthusiasts and the DinoPC staff.

Extreme overclocking AMD10 7850K, AIR COOLERS.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noobasaur
Noobasaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dav78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extreme overclocking AMD10 7850K, AIR COOLERS.
    Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 12:27am
Hello, I would like to do the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K with AIR COOLERS. My Cabinet Corsair Graphite 780T Full-Tower, has already installed three fans, I can install three more, so as to improve the ventilation. I would avoid the water cooling, because I know that it may cause a loss.

AIR COOLERS What do you recommend for the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K of ATX motherboard asrock fm2a88x Extreme6 +?
If we need to add fans in the AIR COOLERS to improve performance, you can tell me?
jack View Drop Down
Modrasaurus Rex
Modrasaurus Rex
Forum Helper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 1:44pm
Hello you arnt going to achieve any extreme overclock with an air cooler im afraid. Even if you load with alot off fans. This is because AMD run really hot on the CPU and the Coolers will struggle to dissipate the heat. 

Your only option would be for a water cooling solution to achieve anything more than a few GHZ on the overclock. May I ask why you want to overclock ? may be a better solution to get a better CPU.
Here to help. Ask away and I will answer the best I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic