DinoPC.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > My DinoPC > Show off your PC!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the DinoPC Forums! Here you can discuss all things tech and interact with like minded enthusiasts and the DinoPC staff.

DinoPC T.REX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DinoPC T.REX
    Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 11:35am
Unfortunately this is not a system I claim to own, however it is a system that warrants showing off.
We had this system put together for Custom PC's Dream PC award, and we did incredibly well only missing the top spot by one point. The issue in questions would be 145 from October 2015.

http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/T-Rex-189p2457.htm

Edited by forum_admin - 27 Oct 2015 at 11:40am
These forums are not an official channel for support, if you have a problem with your machine please ensure you notify us through our official channels.

Please visit our website for more information.
jack View Drop Down
Modrasaurus Rex
Modrasaurus Rex
Forum Helper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 9:31pm
This machine is great !!! cannot wait to see this in person. Whoever buys one off these would get such a great machine.
Here to help. Ask away and I will answer the best I can.
forum_admin View Drop Down
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 9:37am
Thanks Jack,

We are all very proud of her. We are desperately trying to find some kind of set-up which will push the T.REX to the limit. We are thinking 3 x LG 34" Curved 34UC97C monitors in surround. Could be interesting.
These forums are not an official channel for support, if you have a problem with your machine please ensure you notify us through our official channels.

Please visit our website for more information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic