DinoPC.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lounge > Hobbies & Interests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the DinoPC Forums! Here you can discuss all things tech and interact with like minded enthusiasts and the DinoPC staff.

Dino PC wallpapers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dino PC wallpapers
    Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:42pm
So I'm not that good with photoshop and was asked to whip up some wallpapers for us for some shows we have coming up let me know what you guys think?

I've scaled them down from 1920x1080 so let me know if anyone wants them i can email you the full size.

Thanks.

These forums are not an official channel for support, if you have a problem with your machine please ensure you notify us through our official channels.

Please visit our website for more information.
forum_admin View Drop Down
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:45pm
Alternatively if you guys want to have a go I can email you the plain pictures of the dinosaur and our logo...we could offer a prize to the winner! 
These forums are not an official channel for support, if you have a problem with your machine please ensure you notify us through our official channels.

kyo View Drop Down
Mastersaurus-Rex
Mastersaurus-Rex

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by forum_admin forum_admin wrote:

Alternatively if you guys want to have a go I can email you the plain pictures of the dinosaur and our logo...we could offer a prize to the winner! 
I am not good at photoshop but as a suggestion you could try to include some PC related images on the wallpaper :) they look good though
Drunken Monkey View Drop Down
Megasaurus
Megasaurus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drunken Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:05pm
The first two look awesome, if you change the rock colour of the second it'll be the best of the lot,

Kyo trex on a cliff, can't get any more pc related
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Drunken Monkey Drunken Monkey wrote:

The first two look awesome, if you change the rock colour of the second it'll be the best of the lot,

Kyo trex on a cliff, can't get any more pc related

Image updated!

Sniper Xls View Drop Down
Moderaptor
Moderaptor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper Xls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 8:48pm
Would love some dino in space wall paper love a good space desktop background or mix it up with windows logo in the background. No good with Photoshop personally but would be a good idea for a competition?:)
xtremexx View Drop Down
Noobasaur
Noobasaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtremexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 8:57pm
if someone orders a pc with windows on it, you should set one of them as the wallpaper before it is sent. :D
Sniper Xls View Drop Down
Moderaptor
Moderaptor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper Xls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by xtremexx xtremexx wrote:

if someone orders a pc with windows on it, you should set one of them as the wallpaper before it is sent. :D

I do like this idea :3
Willibold View Drop Down
Megasaurus
Megasaurus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willibold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 8:02am
Cracking images.....now a triceratops facing the rex would make me a happy bunny:)
DDO Ghallanda+Tyrs Palladium FTW
flipstone View Drop Down
Megasaurus
Megasaurus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 6:14pm
Could I have the images in 1080p? I received a PC from you guys yesterday, and I'd like to have some wallpapers :)
Any opinions expressed may not contain sanity.
Masterdon
Masterdon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forum_admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by flipstone flipstone wrote:

Could I have the images in 1080p? I received a PC from you guys yesterday, and I'd like to have some wallpapers :)

Sure email me jonny@dinopc.com and I'll email them to you. Do you want all of them? I made a new one over the weekend which I think is the best, I can email that to you on Wednesday. 

Edited by forum_admin - 15 Jul 2013 at 10:04am

JamesPerez View Drop Down
Noobasaur
Noobasaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesPerez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 6:20am
Wow so cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic